The most powerful Kramer telehandler ever
Kramer telehandlers show their strength under particularly harsh working conditions. Thanks to the load-sensing working hydraulics, they achieve fast work cycles. An infinitely variable drive system, cleverly designed maintenance access and enormous lift force up to 7 metres convince in daily use. The small outside turning radius thanks to the all-wheel steering and the fast loading cycles increase efficiency on site, even when space is limited.
- 4.3 tonne of payload and 7 metres lift height
- Low fuel consumption and high torque (90 kW Deutz, emissions level 3b)
- Variable Ecospeed transmission
- Very spacious panoramic cab provides maximum driver comfort and superb all-round visibility
- Extremely sturdy build quality thanks to the U-frame box section design and lateral guidance of the stabiliser