The Kramer telehandler 5509: Faster, higher, further
The Kramer 5509 telehandler is ideal for daily use with low fuel consumption, high torque and enormous lift forces offering up to 9 metres of lift height. With a number of innovative assistance systems and useful supplementary equipment, the Kramer will become the key machine for the toughest applications. The ergonomic and functional cab ensures stress-free working. The different working modes of the Smart Handling overload system offer safety and comfort.
- 5.5 tonne of payload and 9 metres lift height
- Low fuel consumption and high torque (115 kW Deutz, emissions level 3b)
- Variable Ecospeed transmission
- Very spacious panoramic cab provides maximum driver comfort and superb all-round visibility
- Extremely sturdy build quality thanks to the U-frame box section design and lateral guidance of the stabiliser